Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Courts Are Getting Tired



SLM the company founded by Stan Lee have been holding Disney for accountable for copyright infragment las October. They held them responsible, "based upon Disney's independently actionable conduct which occurred after April 2009." Ofcourse Disney won the case instead of Stan Lee's Media. This article struct out at me because it's Stan Lee, the creator of awesomeness. And Disney which was my childhood. I used to watch all their shows: Mickey Mouse' House of Magic, American Dragon Jake Long, Kim Possible, etc. I find that Disney is becoming more prominent in the film industry and as a future film maker I feel like Disney has consideral power over the movies people will want to watch. As a student I don't like these two companies fighting, it's like watching your parents fight you don't know who to root for. But I guess if iI had to pick the winner it would be Disney. I think that Disney is the better choice, don't you think? Yeahh just agree to my genius decision making. As a consumer I think when BIG companies like these two sue each other they are hurting me (as a consumer). I don't like seeing these two fight. They should just contiue to make magic! Magic I tell you.

They should listen to my genius! If any of my fans out there are willing to direct them to my blog please do so!




2 comments:

  1. I have to disagree, I think the amount of power these two studios wield is harmful the film industry and to the filmgoing public. They control the money and stories and therefore the tastes, or lack thereof, of the American public. People will only "want to watch" their films because that is all they are being given. We need more independent filmmakers who are willing to take risks with smaller films that may say so much more about the human experience that will connect with people than say another transformers movie, a film that is easily forgotten as soon as it is over. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true they control most of the business, they are huge companies there's no doubt about that. I kinda agree with what you said but I don't think they control the tastes of the public. It's like if Mc Donalds and Carl's Jr released terrible burgers and because they created those burgert the public will automatically like it. This is just my opinion also. They know what the public wants. I could also be wrong. HAHA

    ReplyDelete